A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Current Status: The Full Game of LAZR is currently being developed. Weekly development vlogs are posted here, so check back to watch the progress.
Here's the latest trailer:
You can watch all the dev logs at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0tgkyKz01BTTrYG-_PcZOg
|Updated||24 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||16bi, 2D, Cyberpunk, Difficult, Female Protagonist, Physics, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Visit the official Lazr website for the latest news: https://lazr.online
You can follow daily development of Lazr on twitter : @_mrgrak
You can join the official discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/mTsHasX
Playing On Windows
1. Run the file named "Beautiful.exe". This is the codename for Lazr's Demo.
Playing On Mac
1. This is currently not supported, for a variety of reasons. Bootcamp into a windows vm, is probably the easiest way.
Playing On Linux
1. This can be done, but you need to really know what you're doing to run it, so I will assume you already know how to do this.
- Dev Log #5824 days ago
- Dev Log #56 + #5738 days ago
- Dev Log #5566 days ago
- Dev Log #5478 days ago
- Dev Log #5393 days ago
- Dev Log #52Jun 08, 2021
- Dev Log #50 & #51May 24, 2021
- Dev Log #49Apr 26, 2021